Many property owners hire Property Managers to overlook the operation and continued management of their rental investments. The role of a Property Manager covers several bases in taking care of a rental property.
From start to finish, the Property Manager will:
- Advertise the rental property through different outlets such as online advertisements, bulletins, newspaper advertisements, etc.
- Arrange with interested individuals to view the rental property
- Conduct an extensive screening process with applicants to select an appropriate tenant
- Sign a Rental Agreement with tenant and conduct a Move-In Inspection report upon key handover
- Collect and deposit monthly rent for Landlord
- Be the first point of contact for any arising issues with tenants, including arranging for repair needs, following up on late rent payments, communicating with building Strata, and more
- Conduct tenant move-out processes and finding a replacement tenant
Our Property Managers hold extensive knowledge on BC Tenancy Regulations and understand the different rental markets all over the Lower Mainland. Our growing portfolio includes managing condos and detached houses – as many as 25 units in one high rise building. We offer the best rates while achieving results through the most diligent work ethic. Don’t hesitate to trust us with your important investment!