A Presale property is one that has not a completed construction. Such properties are accessible for buying before move-in ready and sales can start at different stages – varying from pre-construction, to near completion. To purchase a Presale property, the Developer will request a deposit of usually around 20% of the purchase price within the first year, payment schedules to vary depending on the project.
The presale property landscape can be somewhat difficult to navigate, which one should you choose? Which developer is reputable? There are many factors that need to be taken into account when choosing a home from pre sale projects. We are here to highlight those different things with you as our client and look out for your best interest.We offer presale options in the Metro and Great Vancouver areas – including Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver West, North/South Burnaby, Coquitlam, Surrey, Richmond, Langley, to name a few.
Benefits of purchasing a Presale:
- Choosing a construction timeline that works for you
- Choosing a floor plan/unit that suits your specific needs and preferences including colour palette, flooring type, and more.
- Financing – Purchasers put down a deposit of around 20% to the Developer to be held over the course of the construction period. There is no need to assume a mortgage until the building construction has completed and you have taken possession of your property. Perfect for a first time home buyer easing into home ownership!
- Moving into a brand new property under the 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
- Potential capital gain upon Completion of the building
We will obtain early access for you to the best Presales in the City. Chat with one of our experts to find out if a Presale property is the right choice for you!